Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How I'm Doing It in 2011.....

Someone asked me, "Mary, why are all the January paintings of flowers?"
Well, I've got a GREAT ANSWER for that.  I'm assuming that most people can't come to every class offered.  Therefore, I figured, most of my students will try to come once or twice a month.  So, my months are "themed".  This way, everyone can choose their favorite painting or paintings each month.  However, I will offer random SPECIAL classes.  So, watch for posts on special classes not offered at the regular Tuesday or Thursday night times.  These classes will be "off-theme classes".

JAN is Flower month......
FEB is Cross month......
MARCH is Animal month.....
APRIL is Tree month......
etc, etc, etc......

If you only come once a month, this will give you the opportunity to choose the one painting you really like from each theme.    Remember, we offer gift certificates.....what a great gift, an evening out painting with friends ;-)!!!

Don't forget to preregister for classes by calling Mary @ 334-341-1035!!  Happy Painting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment